At BC Bike Race, we feel you’ll be amazed by the value of your Race Package. In 2017, 94% of racers said they would recommend the event to a friend or colleague! Your entry gives you practically everything you need to get from the start of Day One to the finish of Day Seven, both on and off your bike. Package Details are outlined below.
The whole race was a highlight! From Day 0 to Day 7! Riding, food, volunteers, everything was awesome!Jeremie Zeller
The LONGEST singletrack mountain bike race course on the planet!
- The most singletrack of all the multi-day stages races in the world
- Hand-built British Columbia trails crafted by mountain bikers for mountain biking
- Seven full days of racing
- Professional timing
- Feature trails highlighted
All your transportation during Race Week!
- Four picturesque ferry crossings with BC Ferries
- Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo
- Comox to Powell River
- Saltery Bay to Earls Cove
- Langdale to Horseshoe Bay
- Bike transportation between Base Camps
- Daily transfer of your Racer Bag between Base Camps
- Luggage and bike box transport from Vancouver to Day Seven’s finish
Accommodation at our World-Class Base Camps!
- Camping/finish line area close to amenities in vibrant BC towns
- Daily set up of tents, spacious four-person tent to accommodate two racers.
- Guaranteed showers and washrooms
- All of the above provided Days One to Seven
Support on course:
- Fully stocked Aid Stations each day
- A well-oiled moto team to look out for you on-course
- Course marshals to keep you motivated and on-course
- Professional medical team ready to respond to incidents on and off course
- Extensive communication and safety plans
- On-course cheer zones supported by the communities
Support off course:
- Daily awards ceremonies at the finish line
- Official Finisher medal/belt buckle on Day Seven
- Awards celebration on Day Seven