At BC Bike Race, we feel you’ll be amazed by the value of your Race Package. In 2014, 94% of racers felt the race met or exceeded their expectations of value! Your entry gives you practically everything you need to get from the start of Day One to the finish of Day Seven, both on and off your bike. 2017 Package Details are outlined below.
Every participant in BC Bike Race receives the following:
The BIGGEST singletrack mountain bike race course on the planet!
- The most singletrack of all the multi-day stages races in the World
- Hand-built British Columbia trails crafted by mountain bikers for mountain biking
- Seven full days of racing
- Professional timing
- Feature Trails Highlighted
All your transportation during Race Week!
- Four picturesque ferry crossings with BC Ferries
- Horseshoe Bay to Nanaimo
- Comox to Powell River
- Saltery Bay to Earls Cove
- Langdale to Horseshoe Bay
- Bike transportation between Base Camps
- Daily transfer of your Racer Bag between Base Camps
- Luggage and bike box transport from Vancouver to Day Seven’s Finish in Whistler
Accommodation at our World-Class Base Camps!
- Camping/Finish Line area close to amenities in vibrant BC towns
- Daily set up of tents, Spacious four person tent to accommodate two racers.
- Foam sleeping pad in your tent
- Guaranteed showers and washrooms
- All of the above provided Days One to Six
Awesome swag in your Racer Bag!
- 85L BCBR branded Roller bag
- Gifts and swag from our Sponsors and Partners
- Check back closer to race week for details
Support on course:
- Fully stocked Aid Stations each day
- A well-oiled Moto Team of former professional mountain bikers to look out for you on course
- Course Marshals to keep you motivated and on course
- Professional Medical Team ready to responded to incidents on and off course
- Extensive Communication and Safety Plans as the backbone to effective response
- On Course Cheerzones supported by the communities
Support off course:
- Finish Line refreshments
- Medical Support
- Access to Sport Massage/Physio Therapy
- Access to Chiropractic, Naturopath & Acupuncture Services
- Stretch/Chill Zone
- WD40 Bike Wash Station
- WD40 Bike Lube Station
- Access to Bike Repair Service through Obsession: Bikes
- Friendly BCBR Crew to look after you
- Daily Awards Ceremonies at the Finish Line
- Official Finisher Medal/Belt Buckle in Whistler
- Awards Celebration in Whistler